Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Weekend fun... I need your help!

There's so much fun going on this weekend- LOTS of racing... good luck to all my athlete-friends!!

TOMORROW is the big WIBA Wisconsin ride- I've done this several times in the past and have had a ton of fun each time.  Chris, Michelle, and the rest of the supercool EvoTri team will be there... and best of all, it's free!  Except for lodging/travel of course.

Sunday, however, is the Illinois 40K Time Trial Championship! Hard, Fast, and Fun cycling.  My local friends Curt and Brad will be competing.

So what should I do?? I'm still undecided.

WIBA- longer drive (will have to make 5hr roundtrip drive tomorrow...with a 80+mile bike ride inbetween)... but I will get to have a fun ride with fun people!

40K TT- still a long drive (3hr roundtrip), I'll miss spectating Dan & our friend Mike race the Twin Lakes tri, and I'll be late to a bridal shower in the afternoon... but I'll get to RACE, which won't happen much at all this year.

Thoughts?? :)

1 comment:

Mick said...

TT. Without a question.