Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

IPOD chill playlist

When my doggie got up from his nap when I got home from work, he was REALLY BORED watching me respond to emails and grade....


...So I uploaded a 1:20 "chill" playlist to my IPOD  and Winston and I went for a run today (a 45-min. one)...check it out!
  1. Bleeding Love Leona Lewis
  2. Break Even The Script
  3. Bubbly Colbie Caillat
  4. Come On Get Higher Matt Nathanson
  5. Down Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
  6. Fallin For You Colbie Caillat
  7. Hey Soul Sister Train
  8. The Little Things Colbie Caillat
  9. Look After You The Fray
  10. Love Story Taylor Swift
  11. Lucky Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
  12. Need You Now Lady Antebellum
  13. No Air Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown
  14. Realize Colbie Caillat
  15. Replay IYAZ
  16. Slide Goo Goo Dolls
  17. Stop and Stare One Republic
  18. Teardrops on My Guitar Taylor Swift
  19. Two is Better Than One Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
  20. Viva La Vida Coldplay
  21. You Found Me The Fray
Little background on some songs:

Bleeding Love and No Air remind me of "So You Think You Can Dance"... summer of '08 baby!  The awesome Tri House in Clermont Florida WHAT?!?

Break Even and Hey Soul Sister  are in my head ALL the time!  I love it!  However, they also reminds me of a heartbreak a friend is going through  :(

Bubbly Oh this is an easy one... Dan's perfect proposal in Estes Park Colorado!  Check out the Youtube video I made right after we got engaged :)

Come On Get Higher Dan told me that this was the song playing in the car when he was on his way to climb Long's Peak for the first time...so now it reminds me of mountains  :)

Down  Fun song reminding me of the months leading up to our wedding - almost was our intro song


Here's a story about two songs on my list...For our first dance song, Dan and I could not agree on a song...he loves 80's and really cheesy old love songs (ie Love of a Lifetime, anything by Rod Stewart, Elton John, etc.)...while I like cheesy NEW love songs!  My first choice was  Realize...he tried to compromise and pick something completely new that not many people had heard at the time (Two is Better Than One)...and that was the decision, until LAST MINUTE, like, at our cocktail hour, we asked Dan's cousin Roger who has an AMAZING voice, to sing "Unchained Melody" for us for our first dance!  Perfect!  Another wedding song is Viva La Vida, it was our intro song, as it is a typical Coldplay song at every Ironman  :)


Other choices include amazing artists I can't get enough of, like more Colbie Caillat, Taylor Swift, the Goo Goo Dolls and The FRAY!


What songs are on your CHILL workout playlists?? I will definitely post sometime revealing my other side... I may seem sweet and grown-up, but I listen to the most ghetto, inappropriate music when I'm ready to rock out a hard ride or run!! ;)

1 comment:

jessithompson said...

Good chill list... I have almost all of those same songs.

Yeah, I *definitely* have 'another' side to me too... ghetto and inappropriate are right up my alley, girl, we might just be sistas in the hood...lol. Sometimes I laugh wondering what people would think if they saw me running down the road and could 'tune in' to the music in my ipod. They'd probably keel over.