Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HOT playlist

I wanted to post another playlist that I've been listening to for faster/harder workouts... let me know what you think!
  • My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
  • Beep - Pussycat Dolls
  • In the Ayer - Flo Rida
  • Krazy - Pit Bull ft. Lil Jon
  • Rude Boy - Rihanna
  • Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
  • 4 My People - Missy Elliott
  • Low - Flo Rida ft. AKon
  • Disturbia - Rihanna
  • Tik Tok - Ke$ha
  • Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon
  • Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas
  • Hard - Rihanna ft. Young Jeexy
  • Carry Out - Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake
  • Forever - Drake ft. everyone...
  • Let me See your Hips Swing - Savage ft. Akon
  • Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha
  • According to You - Orianthi
  • Headsprung - LL Cool J ft. Timbaland

No comments: